How to apply for casual work at BCC
Please visit our Positions Available web page to view current work placement opportunities or call 02 6247 4644 .
Please Note: No application will be considered without a completed application form including:
- Your full curriculum vitae
- A copy of your Academic Transcript and qualifications
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Documentation of name change if different from that on your qualification
- A current Police check if available
- A copy of your Teacher Quality Institute (TQI) card
- A copy of your Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) card
Return all applications via the College office via post; fax or email and made attention to:
Brindabella Christian College
PO Box 5103
LYNEHAM ACT 2602
Applications can be posted as per the address above or lodged electronically by email to: email@example.com
Interviews with potential candidates will be arranged via telephone.
In preparing for an interview we suggest you read the following documents that provide you with our foundational beliefs.
We wish you well with your application and look forward to working with you to make Brindabella Christian College an outstanding College of integrity and excellence.
Make a Tax Deductable Donation to our Building Fund